The Zendo Project
- Provides a supportive environment and specialized care designed to transform difficult psychedelic experiences into valuable learning opportunities for healing and growth.
- Reduces the number of drug-related hospitalizations and arrests.
- Sponsored by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), research and education organization.
Alternatives to Violence Project
- Provides a powerful and empowering anti-bullying program.
- Supports community programs, groups, businesses, social service agencies and youth organizations.
- Conducts prison programs to teach inmates new skills and attitudes to live a crime-free life.
• American Heart Association (AHA)
• American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
• Boys & Girls Clubs of America
• Doctors Without Borders
• Farm Sanctuary (FARM)
• Food & Water Watch
• Friends of Animals (FoA)
• Green Peace
• Human Rights First (HRF)
• Human Rights Watch (HRW)
• Humane Society of United States (HSUS)
• Make-A-Wish Foundation
• Mercy for Animals (MFA)
• National Mentoring Partnership
• National Public Radio (NPR)
• Partners in Health
• People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
• Save a Warrior Program
• Save the Children
• Sierra Club
• St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital
• Stand Up To Cancer
• Teach for America
• United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
• United Way
• World Food Program USA
• World Vision
• Wounded Warrior Project